Iria Energy Javid specialized in both onshore and offshore drilling associated activities. Health, Safety, Environment & Quality is a key area of responsibility for our clients. Our Clients demand a safe and healthy working environment for all employees, contractor & subcontractor on their projects, whilst at the same time taking responsibility for the natural environment where they are working.
With the support of all our personnel, the board of managements are fully committed to:
- Satisfy our customers by fitting services to their needs and by considering their feed backs as our first priority.
- Comply with legal & local requirements, Oil Gas industry standards regulations.
- Implement and maintain the QHSE management system through all operations.
- Protect the health and safety of our employees, customers, contractors and third parties.
- Protect the environment in the communities where we work and where we live.
To achieve our commitments, we ensure:
- Resources are sufficient and our employees are competent for their tasks by performing personnel competence management
- Our contractors are qualified for their assigned tasks
- Objectives are in line with the requirements of this policy
- Communications are clear and in time
- Continuous improvement is efficient